Partner Enablement Manager
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldICT / Computer
With over 5000 CloudWorkers and 200 Clients, Delivery is one of the high paced, growing functions in CloudFactory. We’re a team of 165+ core team members who are serving both Cloud Team and the clients towards our mission of 1M+ meaningful jobs.
CloudFactory is constantly expanding the different tools that we work with in our ecosystem. The introduction of a Partner Enablement Manager as a technical peer to our Service Delivery Managers is designed to address those technical questions that come up during our Workstream lifecycle or in pre-sales analysis that only a technical subject matter expert can cover. The ideal candidate will work with a cross functional team to execute on the resulting enablement plan, leading the development and execution of curriculum covering product, industry, technical, and soft skills training programs. You will have an in-depth understanding of the pre-sales engineer (Solution Engineer) team roles, an understanding of the partner tooling software that is being sold and a track record of driving scalability and repeatability in enablement. We work with a vast range of partner tools geared towards ML and CV work, this role would help us in maintaining our knowledge centers, training(s) and other technical troubleshooting that is required.
You will be expected to serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on all technical domains core to CloudFactory’s offerings that utilize partner SaaS tools with a primary focus of training and enablement for our Delivery teams.
We need someone who is familiar with tools we’re using and also capable of doing things themselves. If someone is having an issue understanding, you’ll get your hands dirty and jump in to show them how to use the tool properly.
Examples Of Daily Activity
- You will serve as SME on Service Delivery Calls when needed.
- You will participate in calls with prospects to help better understand their requirements at a detailed, technical level so we can align a solution to their needs.
- You will educate Delivery Managers or Team Leads on the current state of the partner ecosystem
- You will be expected to stay aligned with where the overall market and partner ecosystem is in terms of technical solutions and evolutions of current offerings. They will share this knowledge with their assigned Delivery
- Managers to make sure they are also current, at a high level, with our direction on the partner ecosystem and evolutions in the market.
- You will build and maintain all training and enablement content on our partner ecosystem.
- You will escalate issues from our Service Delivery teams to our Partners to ensure there are no delays in production.
- Fearlessness when it comes to learning a new technology, SaaS product, or acquiring domain knowledge
- Being a self-starter that knows when to ask for help to get unstuck
- Getting satisfaction from learning something new, boiling it down into terms that make it easy to share at a variety of levels of understanding, and the ability to read your audience to know what level(s) you need to deliver it at
- An aptitude for acquiring new technical knowledge and a drive to test that knowledge by applying it.
- Proficiency in creating training on technical aspects of a variety SaaS tools
- Proficiency with productivity tools such as Google Suite and Zoom
- We’re looking for someone with 3+ years of technical solutioning or technical support experience, ideally in SaaS or similar.
- Someone who has led workshops, built training and enablement material for a large department.
- Technology startup experience and international work experience would be a big plus!
- Competitive Compensation
- Community service opportunities
- Startup company culture
- A mission you can stand by!
- Room for growth! We prefer to promote from within than hire from without
- Medical cover
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
CloudFactory is changing the way the world works by providing an on-demand, digital workforce for scaling critical business processes in the cloud. We’re also on a mission to create meaningful work for as many people as possible.