The role requires a passion to communicate with our target audience through social media, email, and advertisements. We’re looking for a motivated marketer with a high level of attention to detail, and strong project management skills who understands how to match messages to channels, and that can turn the static word into a highly engaging story.
This position will work collaboratively with teammates across the marketing team to fulfill campaign content and launch content through a variety of channels.
- Write content and implement for a variety of messaging channels (e.g. email, paid ad copy, organic social)
- Work with demand generation team to help support the creation of email and nurture content
- Conduct SEO keyword research to guide the targeting of messages and content
- Become proficient in our industry by listening and learning to understand and tell our story better. Be our champion, identifying the right messaging for the right audience.
- A storyteller: You pride yourself on your ability to turn business information into irresistible stories that work across a range of media.
- A prolific writer, the kind that could spend all day writing.
- An owner: You own the process, implementation, and results.
- A great communicator: Impeccable communication skills and excellent all-around communicator — verbal, written, interpersonal. You know what to say, and what to leave out.
- A lifelong learner: You’re curious about marketing and you’re brutally honest. You’re never afraid of saying “I don’t know, but I’ll find out”.
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical
- Group Life Insurance
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
CloudFactory is changing the way the world works by providing an on-demand, digital workforce for scaling critical business processes in the cloud. We’re also on a mission to create meaningful work for as many people as possible.