Digital Client Support Consultant
The Digital Client Support Consultant will deliver in-depth training and support for new and existing clients across Kenya for Citi’s digital banking products, including CitiDirect BE/Mobile/Tablet, WorldLink, CitiConnect, etc.
Provide cash product advisory to our clients to create efficiencies within our existing client’s business environment.
This position provides opportunities to:
- Learn the full range of Digital Client Support banking products and become Subject Matter Expert in identified products.
- Fully develop training & presentation skills, ranging from informal one-on-one tuition to large-scale classroom presentations.
- Interact with top-tier clients and build strong client relationships.
- Cultivate effective partnerships with Product, Relationship, Technology, Client Experience and Operations.
- Gain exposure to managing sensitive issues such as Clients at Risk.
- Understand standard advisory methodologies and develop skills towards ensuring solutions are applied to generate efficiencies.
- The role requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based.
- Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Makes evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information. They are expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own job.
- Digital Product AdvisoryProvide our clients with trusted advice that will enable them to fully appreciate the capabilities of Citi’s electronic product range.
- Provide support to our partners to ensure that Citi are able to leverage the capabilities of its electronic range of products and solutions.
- Provide our clients with detailed analysis on best practices and adopting a streamlined approach, creating efficiencies and increasing the client experience.
- TrainingProvide in-depth training to clients explaining the technical, functional and business capabilities of CitiDirect BE, CitiDirect NextGen, training to be delivered either remotely or onsite with the client.
Collate and report key team performance metrics (MIS).
- Continually seek quality and process improvements.
- Represent Digital Client Support in cross-departmental meetings, knowledge forums and client conference calls as required.
- Comply with all corporate policies and practices and adhere to audit and regulatory requirements.
- SupportProvide second and third level support on client digital channels on technical issue resolution and escalation.
- To provide excellent customer service for external and internal customers in time.
- Timely escalate to the manager the questions/issues which can’t be solved on your own or in specified time and process improvements.
- Proactive client support metric for query reduction and inform client education.
- Team oriented and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent execution skills in a multi-tasking mode and follow-up effectively.
- Self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience in digital client channel/electronic banking support.
- Experience in and understanding of new technology developments, their applications and how those enable
- Digital product delivery.
- 6 years of experience, including 3+ years in client service.
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Citibank N.A. Kenya has been operating in Kenya since 1974 and has two branches in Nairobi and Mombasa, serving Corporate and Institutional clients. Citibank Kenya is the regional hub for the Citi East Africa cluster, which covers Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Zambia. It's the only solely corporate bank in Kenya. Businesses Citi Kenya is structured around business segments, product groups, operations and technology and staff units. The business segment that caters to our diverse customer base is our Institutional Clients Group, which includes the global relationship banking services we provide for top-tier local corporate clients. As a part of our business focus and broader market reach, in 1999 we expanded our target market to cater to the emerging and vibrant middle and lower market tiers. We also have a financial institutions group that is responsible for our businesses with other banks, insurance companies and other non-banking financial institutions. We offer a range of banking services to companies, including commercial finance, inter-bank transactions, investment services, deposits, cash management and electronic banking. We assist our customers with managing their finances to increase the value of their investments and finance their projects. Citi Kenya also provides global transaction services, treasury and corporate finance services. Citi's mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world's toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank - an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.