Territory Business Manager
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
This is an opening for a Territory Business Manager (TBM) position in the East Africa market segment based out of Kenya with a specific focus on the Remote Region. The primary role of the TBM is plan, sell, manage and grow the Mid Market business in East Africa for retain, acquire and develop accounts through a partner led model. Hitting personal targets and contributing to overall profitability, success and positive image of Cisco in the marketplace – while ensuring Partner Centricity through a programmatic campaign selling motion.
- Must have experience handling million $$ quotas. Strong selling skills in large opportunity accounts as well as sound knowledge and experience in selling complex IT solutions. Must be a self-starter and strong closer, with multi-tasking ability. Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with solution selling desired.
- Experience selling in a high technology and networking industry and knowledge of LAN and/or WAN networks is preferred as well as experience in selling Intelligent Infrastructure Solutions, IP Communications including
- Telephony and Call Centers, Network Security, Wireless and Mobility, Data Center technologies, Data and Video integration, Storage Solutions and Scalable network architectures.
- Develop and implement a GTM strategy to ensure that regional targets are met with goals set on growth
- Understand the broader business climate, competitive environment to successfully capture business opportunity
- Build a strong & positive relationship with your aligned internal sales AMs, Channel, Technical and Regional Teams.
- Own and drive a joint strategy with these team, to improve impact and scaling of sales engagements across their customer base.
- Develop and own key executive relationships across the region.
- Prospect and build strong relationships within the Partners community by developing key Partner relationships.
- Build demand-generation engagement opportunities with our marketing team and partners to drive new customer acquisition and address gaps in the business.
- Align with and drive global programs/sprints/campaigns within your specific region.
- Drive the delivery of accurate business metrics across the Cisco team and anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, resource and customer’s needs/requirements that could impact the overall revenue target opportunity.
- Work successfully in a collaborative, matrix management organization structure.
- Foster and facilitate a collaborative team environment where every team member is empowered and accountable.
- Forecasting accurately for each week, month and quarter
- Education to degree level, preferable
- Formal training in sales techniques
- Demonstrable track record of success in sales.
- Demonstrable experience selling complex technical solutions to executive management.
- Ability to network within a customer organization to identify all key influencers and decision makers.
- Commercial Focus
- Negotiation Skills
- Problem Solving, Strategic Thinker
- Analysis Skills, Decision Making
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational corporation technology company headquartered in San Jose, California, that designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment worldwide. It is the largest networking company in the world.