Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 years
Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
This individual will be responsible for developing brand strategies, marketing plans, and product innovations to drive product growth. They should feel comfortable working cross-functionally to execute these strategies and ensure brand consistency.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Creation and development of integrated marketing plans in conjunction with the Regional Marketing Manager.
- Brand Plan execution -includes but not limited to marketing initiatives and identifying appropriate marketing channels to reviewing and marketing materials development
- Development of messaging/communication essential to establishing brand recognition through guidance from Marketing Manager
- Manage relations with creative, events and other servicing departments with the organisation.
- Work closely with the Regional Marketing Manager in launching and providing materials for new product/s.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in biochemistry, biomedical sciences or any biological science degree
- A post graduate degree wil be an added advantage
- 3+ years’ brand management or marketing experience in Pharmaceutical field
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
Cipla is a global pharmaceutical company which uses cutting edge technology and innovation to meet the everyday needs of all patients. For over 80 years, Cipla has emerged as one of the most respected pharmaceutical names in India as well as across more than 100 countries. Our portfolio includes over 1000 products across wide range of therapeutic categories with one quality standard globally. Whilst delivering a long-term sustainable business, Cipla recognises its duty to provide affordable medicines. Cipla’s emphasis on access for patients was recognised globally for the pioneering role played in HIV/AIDS treatment as the first pharmaceutical company to provide a triple combination anti-retroviral (ARV) in Africa at less than a dollar a day and thereby treating many millions of patients since 2001. Cipla's research and development focuses on developing innovative products and drug delivery systems.