Travel Logistics Specialist
This position is primarily responsible for day-to-day management of travel and Logistics project related activities within the unit in accordance with CWS policies and procedures. This position will uphold best travel practices while identifying cost-saving strategies, train, coach and mentor Travel & Logistics Officers in Nairobi and offer support to the Logistics Officers within sub-offic es in the region.
This position directly Supervises Travel & Logistics Officers in Nairobi.
This Position reports directly to the Travel & Logistics Supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Public Administration, or other related field required.
- Knowledge in International relations is preferred.
- Eight (8) year’s work experience is required.
- Experience in field team processing activities for various locations is preferred.
- Experience in managing administrative roles is preferred
- Experience managing travel budgets is preferred
- Project management experience is preferred
- Knowledge in Amadeus or other booking tool is an added advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Church World Service
Church World Service (CWS) was founded in 1946 and is a cooperative ministry of 37 Christian denominations and communions, providing sustainable self-help, development, disaster relief, and refugee assistance around the world. The CWS mission is to eradicate hunger and poverty and to promote peace and justice at the national and international level through collaboration with partners abroad and in the US.