Travel Logistics Manager
This position is primarily responsible for all Travel and Logistics functions for CW S Africa including strategic planning and management, providing consultation to management on projections and budgeting, organizing, coordinating, and controlling logistics activities. The position is responsible for developing, coordination and implementation of travel and logistics policies for CWS Africa operations and ensuring adherence to these policies. This position also provides technical support and oversight of logistical functions for CWS sub-offices across the region.
This position directly supervises the Nairobi-based Travel Logistics Supervisor and indirectly supervises the Travel Logistics Specialists, Officers and provides support to the logistics units for CWS Africa regional offices .
This Position reports directly to the Administration Coordinator.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business administration, strategic management or international procurement is required.
- Masters Degree in the same field is preferred.
- Knowledge in International relations is an added advantage.
- Eight (8) year’s work experience is required.
- Three (3) years of direct supervisory experience is required.
- Experience in field team processing activities for various locations is preferred.
- Experience in managing administrative roles is preferred
- Experience managing travel budgets is preferred
- Knowledge in Amadeus or other booking tool is an added advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Church World Service
Church World Service (CWS) was founded in 1946 and is a cooperative ministry of 37 Christian denominations and communions, providing sustainable self-help, development, disaster relief, and refugee assistance around the world. The CWS mission is to eradicate hunger and poverty and to promote peace and justice at the national and international level through collaboration with partners abroad and in the US.