Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Successfully drive a highly complex hospital sale from introduction of new screening and diagnostic concepts through closure and implementation, working with physicians, clinicians, laboratory, infection control, Quality Assurance and executive staff members to identify needs, gain consensus, and close new assay and instrumentation business as rapidly as possible.
- Responsible for managing and growing business in existing and new Cepheid accounts
- Expands menu utilization in existing accounts
- Sells additional instrumentation to customers
- Negotiates and manages contracts
- Introduces new testing concepts and products
- Develops and implements customer -specific action plans
- Works closely with Field Technical Specialists
- Develops and delivers presentations and proposals
- Hosts and assists with product shows, conferences and symposia
- Manages customer data in the company database (SFDC)
- Contribute to forecast products and monthly sales reports
- Achieves sales goals
TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
- Ensure your associates attend and complete all required trainings satisfactorily and on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in field with 5+ years of related work experience OR
- Master’s degree in field with 3+ years of related work experience OR
- Doctoral degree in field with 0-2 years of related work experience.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in hospital or clinical laboratory markets
- Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint applications
- Analytical thinking
- Customer focus with proven ability to present at C Suite level
- Judgement & Decision making
- Persuasive and confident in negotiation with stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of customer purchasing journey
- Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills and planning ability.
- Outstanding sales and scientific skills used in the delivery of healthcare solutions
- Track record of delivering innovative and cost-effective solutions.
- Proven networking skills
- Sense of urgency
- Position is field based, requires regional and international travel in line with business needs.
Other languages (Swahili, Amharic, French, Arabic) are a plus
- Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Cepheid Inc is an American molecular diagnostics company that develops, manufactures and markets fully integrated systems for testing in the clinical market, and for application in its original non-clinical market.