Regional Application Lead – Sub-Saharan Africa
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 years
Job Field ICT / Computer
Lead the Application Specialists from Channel Partners with the following responsibilities: Plan, Develop, and Monitor Field Application Specialists activities for the defined region.
Deliver training class to advanced customers and Channel Partner members and keep the records.
Essential job responsibilities:
- Deliver Train the trainer training to Advanced Customers from National Programs
- Advise Customers/ Channel Partners in setting up local guidelines and share other countries guidelines or roll-out experience regarding Xpert Integration.
- Coach and lead the Field Application members from Channel Partners to train and support Customers.
- Develop FAS capabilities and identify their training needs
- Oversee the Regional activities by ensuring indicators are monitored to evaluate Field Application Channel Partner performance.
- Contribute to assigned Cross functional projects (Training Documentation creation/ other…).
- Coordinate and improve Support to our customers by establishing communication with the Customer Care group.
- Support in the development or update of Channel Partners Standard Operating Procedures.
- Develop key relationships with regional Business Managers to ensure alignment on key priorities, best practice sharing and achievement of operational goals.
- As needed, join or lead projects that will contribute to the development of the HBDC and Commercial business, such as GTM projects, elaboration of tactical plans with the Commercial team, channel partner development initiatives, etc…
Knowledge and skills:
- 5+ years medical and/or technical experience in hospital, clinical laboratory
- Emerging Market dynamics and Deep knowledge in Public Health problems
- Operates with transparency and humility
- Acts as a role model for high ethical standards and code of conduct
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Enjoys working in multicultural environment and matrix structure
- Must be able to manage project scope, and schedule to achieve timely completion of project deliverables
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Negotiating skills and a well-developed cost and quality awareness.
- Adept at building and maintain relationships with customers
- Training experience (desirable)
- Languages: English (fluent). French or Portuguese (fluent).
- Video editing skills (desirable)
Travel maximum 75% –mainly international travel is required.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
Cepheid Inc is an American molecular diagnostics company that develops, manufactures and markets fully integrated systems for testing in the clinical market, and for application in its original non-clinical market.