IT Client Services Coordinator
Become part of an organization that is passionate about customer service through focus on people, relevant processes and technology. Cepheid Global IT is an exciting organization comprised of technical professionals who are dedicated to empowering the productivity of Cepheid’s global workforce.
This role will provide hardware and application support to local and remote associates and coordinate projects and IT activities at the local site in partnership with Global IT Operations.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate support between regional site and headquarters.
- Coordinate local suppliers for IT support, equipment and repairs.
- Collaborate with global IT team to improve processes and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate IT services with shared services in the local site.
- Provide support via telephone; remotely manages client machines located throughout various locations including associate cubicles, clean room labs, manufacturing line and remote sales and service teams.
- Participate in special projects, both regional and global as needed.
- Provide elevated support to Cepheid’s Executive Management staff and corresponding admins.
- Follow established procedures; create and update documentation; assume ownership of end-user issues and strive to provide excellent service to all business partners.
- Create and/or modify the initial record of the request; resolve all tier one end-user issues over the phone and escalate as needed to next level IT support associates.
- Perform appropriate issue diagnosis and guide users through step-by-step solutions; clearly and effectively communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
- Visit associate at deskside for hands-on support, as needed.
- Administering network accounts – password resets and unlocking accounts.
- Build and deploy new hire computers/upgrades and RMA/warranty repairs.
- Unpacking pallets/boxes of desktop and laptop computers in large quantities.
- Installation of PC operating systems.
- Provide Windows account maintenance using Microsoft Active Directory.
- Provide support for telephony, including desk and mobile devices.
- Application support, including general account creation, password resets, installation and general troubleshooting.
- Routinely screen work orders and distribute to appropriate subject matter experts.
- Communicate with end-users regarding support ticket status and follow up to assess customer satisfaction level.
- Global customer support – supporting associates located outside their region with accommodation to different time zones, as needed.
TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time.
- Education and Experience:
Associate Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
3-4 years equivalent experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to provide user-friendly support and instruction to computer users.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and respect for ensuring network security.
- Ability to learn new technical skills and quickly adjust to fast-changing priorities and deadlines.
- Experience in a call center environment providing technical support via remote tools.
- Possess working knowledge of the configuration, use and troubleshooting of Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OSX and Microsoft Office 365 products.
- Comprehensive understanding of current computer hardware and software technologies.
- Understanding of LAN/WAN and Wireless Networks.
- Possess working knowledge of the configuration, use and troubleshooting of laptop/desktop hardware and internet applications including browsers, e-mail and VPNs.
- Experience with Active Directory, Outlook, Antivirus and Security applications.
- Familiarity with supporting and troubleshooting iPhones, iPads, desk phones, mobile hotspots.
- Familiarity with using a Mobile Device Management system, including creating accounts, and remote wipe of devices.
- Some support may be required outside of regular business hours (weekends, holidays, etc.) as needed.
Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs / 25Kg
Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Cepheid Inc is an American molecular diagnostics company that develops, manufactures and markets fully integrated systems for testing in the clinical market, and for application in its original non-clinical market.