Community Diagnostic Solutions Manager
Successfully develop the community testing market for the geographical region and increase sales revenue in targeted segments. Ability to work with physicians, those new to diagnostics, policy makers, laboratories to identify needs, gain consensus, and close new assay and instrumentation business.
- Develop and implement campaigns for key products, including analyzing market research, developing sales tools, and crafting outstanding marketing/PR initiatives to drive sales.
- Expand the business by gaining market share in the existing accounts by establishing positive relationships with end-users and customer management and successfully promoting Cepheid products.
- Expands menu utilization in existing accounts.
- Demonstrate effective selling skills and product understanding to uncover customer needs to position an appropriate solution.
- Introduces and develop new testing in POC settings.
- Subject matter expert in one key community segment.
- Leads all opportunities utilizing CRM and following standard sales process steps. Prepares and presents monthly forecast by accurately handling leads, opportunity dates, value, and probabilities in CRM.
- Works closely with Field Applicative Specialists, Virtual Sales, Marketing, MedSci and GAMA.
- Develops and delivers presentations and proposals.
- Hosts and assists with Community congresses and local meetings.
Education or Experience (in years):
Bachelor’s degree in field with 5+ years of related work experience OR
Master’s degree in field with 3+ years of related work experience OR
Doctoral degree in field with 0-2 years of related work experience.
Scientific background – Biology/Pharmacy- Microbiology knowledge
Knowledge and skills:
- 2 to 5 years sales experience.
- Meticulous, analytical and possess high level of integrity and ability in ensuring compliance to site procedures/policies as well as local regulatory requirements. Demonstrate good understanding of problem-solving tools/skills such as root cause analysis.
- Applies in-depth knowledge of the business climate, market dynamics and trends for assigned accounts as well as
- overall market potential based on unique opportunities and risks in the local markets to develop account plans and integrate them to drive business results.
- Customer focused with a strong drive and passion to improve customer experience.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with diverse groups, incorporate the input of others to improve our processes, and align with internal customers.
- Resourcefulness, dedication, interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Team leadership, ability to build and drive effective team working.
- English and one other relevant language
- CRM Management
- Knowledge in POC testing needed
- Experience with working directly with clinicians appreciated
- Regional Network preferred
- Cepheid is part of Danaher Corporation, a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Cepheid Inc is an American molecular diagnostics company that develops, manufactures and markets fully integrated systems for testing in the clinical market, and for application in its original non-clinical market