Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
The sale executive shall take the potential clients through the various real estate properties available until the execution of sales. The Sales executives shall work under the direction and supervision of the Senior Contract and Sales Manager
- Undertake research and plan on how to increase sales.
- Developing new sales strategies, new innovations and discussing with the supervisor to agree on a way forward
- Adherence to set out targets.
- Marketing the various properties to potential customers.
- Present sale offers to potential customers for consideration.
- Participate in sales Promotion events and activities
- Timely reporting
- Coordinate appointments to show the development to prospective buyers
- Accompany buyers during site visits and inspections
- Negotiate prices or other sales terms.
- Arrange meetings between management and company, buyers when more details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Centum is East Africa's leading investment company listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. We are an investment channel providing investors with access to a portfolio of inaccessible, quality, diversified investments. Our Key objective is to consistently generate market beating returns by building extraordinary enterprises throughout Africa.