Reporting to the Product Lead – Core Platforms, the position holder will be responsible for architecting, designing, developing, deploying and supporting tools and solutions for our customers. It will be your responsibility to help our team build scalable, highly available, reliable, secure deployments using an agile methodology.
- Design, Architect, develop, test, maintain and support software tools and platforms.
- Engage in all aspects of the software development cycle including; coding, documentation, testing, deployment, user training, post implementation support, maintenance and issue resolution of the core product offerings.
- Evaluate and improve existing products and solutions, by researching new and alternate technologies and designs.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the development team through advancing the development pipeline, tools and software development practices.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Android or iOS experience is an added advantage.
- Backend development experience with procedural languages such as C, C++, C#, PHP, Java. Preferably PHP and Java. With enterprise servers, Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, JBOSS, Glassfish e.t.c.
- Deep understanding of API development with various integration protocols e.g. Rest, Soap, iso 8583 e.t.c
- Experience accessing and using relational databases such as MySql, postgresql, MsSql or Oracle
- Big Data or noSQL databases experience (Hadoop, Mongo, NiFi, Storm or Spark).
- Must be able to work closely within the team and at the same time be able to work independently with minimal supervision
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
The selection process entails an oral interview stage, followed by a case study presentation and a final interview.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Cellulant Corporation
Cellulant is a digital payments business. We run an ecosystem of consumers, merchants and banks in which we facilitate payments and build value through the value-added services we layer on top. In building this ecosystem we serve different types of customers with different products, in a range that includes mobile banking products, mobile credit products, USSD, SMS, and digital content. We are currently serving merchants and banks across 10 countries, and a wide set of industries