Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 years
Job Field Engineering / Technical
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project Implementation and Integration; Responsible for implementing and maintaining integrations into Cellulant client systems and partners
- Service Management: Serve as level two support on production services and Service improvement deliverables
Project Design and analysis: gathering and documentation during project discovery
- Closing the sale: Prepare technical proposal documentation for projects and assist in sales calls
Technical Relationship; Maintain customer relationships
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Who you really Are
- 3+ years practical experience with the Java programming language; PHP programming language; and with MySQL Database Server.
- You have experience with web services and with Linux, Solaris or UNIX OS’s.
- Preferred: BSc. Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT.
- You have experience in software life-cycle development (SDLC); and significant experience with Apache Tomcat application server and SOA;.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, Previous experience high pressure environments/projects,
- Awesome presentation skills and report writing skills.
- A highly motivated individual with a high a proven work ethic and obviously a team player.
Why should you join us?
Apart from working for a Pan African company with presence in at least 20 countries, you will work on a diverse range of problems, with inspiring and creative colleagues.
We offer a competitive package on top of the ample opportunities for growth and career development, as we highly value continuous learning. If we are growing, you should too!!!
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
The selection process entails an oral interview stage, followed by a case study presentation and a final interview.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Cellulant Corporation
Cellulant is a digital payments business. We run an ecosystem of consumers, merchants and banks in which we facilitate payments and build value through the value-added services we layer on top. In building this ecosystem we serve different types of customers with different products, in a range that includes mobile banking products, mobile credit products, USSD, SMS, and digital content. We are currently serving merchants and banks across 10 countries, and a wide set of industries