We are seeking to recruit capable, motivated and resolute professional to fill the following position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to
- Providing appropriate health care services including IMCI, immunization, PMTCT and antenatal care
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance
- Documents patient care services by charting and using electronic medical records
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information
- Prepares daily reports and other reports as
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to
- Degree/Diploma in nursing
- At least 2 years’ Nursing clinical experience in a similar position
- Registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and attention to detail.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, apply before the close of business on 15th May 2021.
NB: All Candidates should have their valid practicing licenses available for inspection during interview.
Interested candidates should send a copy of updated resume three referees of which two (2) should be professional , quoting the job title. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Caremax Health
CAREMAX Health is a US-Diaspora initiative and your "one-stop-shop out-patient facility” that offers a wide range of services aimed at meeting your needs in a holistic manner