Pharmacy Technologist (Nairobi)
Job TypeFull Time
The Pharmacy Technologist will primarily be responsible for providing quality services to clients by dispensing medications, giving pharmacological information, ordering and managing the stocks of medicines and supplies.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders
- Dispenses medications, packaging, and labelling pharmaceuticals as per the
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies, advising on interactions and advising clinicians on
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Responsible for safety and security of the
- Works in collaboration with the Finance and Admin Manager to prepare purchase
- Stock management and enforces loss preventions policies at the
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Prepares daily reports and other reports as requested.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to
- Degree or diploma in pharmacy from a reputable university or
- At least 3 years of experience
- Valid/Current practicing certificate and
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills; pays attention to detail
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
If you are interested in any of the two positions and meet the requirements, apply before the close of business on 5th Dec 2020.
NB: All Candidates should have their valid practicing licenses available for inspection during interview.
Interested candidates should send a copy of updated resume three referees of which two (2) should be professional , quoting the job title. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Caremax Health
CAREMAX Health is a US-Diaspora initiative and your "one-stop-shop out-patient facility” that offers a wide range of services aimed at meeting your needs in a holistic manner