Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 – 3 years
Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
SALARY: KES 25,000.00
JOB LOCATION: THIKA AND EASTERN REGIONS
- Facilitate merchandising and sales activities in the region
- Travel intensively within the region to develop new markets/ Distributors
- Plan and deliver daily, weekly and monthly sales targets
- Take new orders, give invoices, collect cheques and follow on payment
- Working closely with existing distributors and attracting new ones
- Bring in new Customers on-board
- Ensure products are moving and are available at all times
- Ensure company’s products are listed with all supermarkets
- Compiling and analysing sales figures and give Sales reports and ensure that sales reports are updated daily
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Ensure after-sales service issues are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customers
- Make and submit orders by referring to product literature and price lists
- Work closely with head office in Nairobi to ensure deliveries are made
- Keep a record of all distributors and other customers
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals
- Maintain professional relationship with every customer
- Attend sales meetings
- Must have to follow the company rules and also perform any other assigned tasks
- Degree/ Diploma in Sales & Marketing/ Business Management or relevant field.
- 2-3 years of work experience in FMCG as a sales Rep, Trade Developer or merchandising Supervisor
- Experience working with distributors/ wholesalers/retail chains/supermarkets etc.
- Selling skills
- Customer care skills
- Debt collection skills
- Confident and pro active
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Result oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Brites Management
Brites Management Services Limited is one of the best leading Recruitment and HR consultancy companies in Nairobi, Kenya. We are registered and incorporated under Companies Act (Cap. 486) and we provide a complete range of HR Solutions. Our sole focus is to simplify the complexities of the HR department and help companies concentrate on the core business as we handle HR tasks more efficiently and accurately. We have diverse staff of seasoned professionals who are passionate about value addition to our clients. We deliver our services in a professional manner offering expertise support that amplifies a company’s potential by having a systematic process to not only offer the best talents but also other performance monitoring services. Over the years, we have acted as a preferred and the best Recruitment and HR Consultancy Company in Kenya, Africa, Middle East and handling assignments from all corners of the world. With our vast experience and in depth understanding of international recruitment procedures, we have proved ourselves in providing end to end HR solutions which bridges the gap between the employer and the employee, bringing them together. We are a one stop shop for all HR Solutions in Nairobi, Kenya; ranging from Recruitment and Head hunting, Labour outsourcing, Payroll Management, Staff Training and Team building, Performance Management, Developing Employee handbooks and manuals, we also conduct salary surveys and offer marketing services. Our services help organizations to implement effective processes to ensure organizational goals and objectives are achieved with ease and speed. We strive to provide you with unrivaled quality services to increase the effectiveness of your operations. So if looking for the best Recruitment and HR Consultancy company in Nairobi, Kenya; Look no further and get us working.