Graphic Designer / Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 years
Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Nature of job: Full time
Salary: 100K Gross
Client Summary: Our client is a manufacturer of roofing materials and other construction materials.
They have an active online marketplace for their products enabling customers to request for products online and on social media.
They are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer with good e-commerce experience.
- Develop overall brand design guidelines
- Develop, update, and upkeep design templates & resources.
- Inspire new creative ideas, out of the box design concepts that push the brand forward visually
- Keep the company at the leading edge of graphic design and techniques
- Conduct research that will be used as design content for marketing materials
- Effectively integrate the message the design should portray and help to ensure branding consistency and quality
- Developing interactive designs, concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations
- Develop materials and banners for social media marketing, email marketing and company websites
- Develop marketing designs for brochures, posters, flyers, banners, signage etc.
- Translate verbal concepts into striking, modern visual designs
- Ensure all designs and layouts conform to Company’s visual identity and branding guidelines
- Coming up with themed graphics for different regions
- Driving marketing campaigns using graphic designs
- Taking actual photos and videos for social media use
- Create short video clips / animations to enhance promotions
- Using own innovation and creativity to illustrate different concepts
- Create Google Ads banners and pop ups
Digital Marketing and Monitoring
- Social media banners advert management in context to roofing industry
- Management of pop up adverts to website during traffics directed to website and also for online marketing
- Manage the team to constantly monitor discussions and comments on social media channels & respond/ interact in a very professional manner
- Manage and actively implement social media and other digital marketing methods while integrating new ideas on all the social media platforms
- Work with team to Convert fans/followers base to customers
- Develop strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews
- Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns
- Identify and engage social media influencers and bloggers in adverts
- Work with team to increase traffic across all social media platforms
- Measuring results on a weekly basis to tying back objectives and achievements made by the ads and graphics
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, Key words, AdWords and AdSense on Google
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in a related field
- Qualifications in Graphic Design
- 5 Plus years’ experience in Graphic Design and digital marketing
- Experience working on E-commerce platforms
- Proficiency in Google docs would be an added advantage
- Skilled at using web-based applications and platforms
- Very creative with self-initiatives
- Good knowledge of social media, platforms and trends. Passionate about digital/social marketing, data and technology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; develop innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for job.
About Brites Management
Brites Management Services Limited is one of the best leading Recruitment and HR consultancy companies in Nairobi, Kenya. We are registered and incorporated under Companies Act (Cap. 486) and we provide a complete range of HR Solutions. Our sole focus is to simplify the complexities of the HR department and help companies concentrate on the core business as we handle HR tasks more efficiently and accurately. We have diverse staff of seasoned professionals who are passionate about value addition to our clients. We deliver our services in a professional manner offering expertise support that amplifies a company’s potential by having a systematic process to not only offer the best talents but also other performance monitoring services. Over the years, we have acted as a preferred and the best Recruitment and HR Consultancy Company in Kenya, Africa, Middle East and handling assignments from all corners of the world. With our vast experience and in depth understanding of international recruitment procedures, we have proved ourselves in providing end to end HR solutions which bridges the gap between the employer and the employee, bringing them together. We are a one stop shop for all HR Solutions in Nairobi, Kenya; ranging from Recruitment and Head hunting, Labour outsourcing, Payroll Management, Staff Training and Team building, Performance Management, Developing Employee handbooks and manuals, we also conduct salary surveys and offer marketing services. Our services help organizations to implement effective processes to ensure organizational goals and objectives are achieved with ease and speed. We strive to provide you with unrivaled quality services to increase the effectiveness of your operations. So if looking for the best Recruitment and HR Consultancy company in Nairobi, Kenya; Look no further and get us working.