Senior Sales Manager-Automotive Aftermarket
- Support the development and implementation of sales strategy/distribution concept.
- Customer level: Analyze best possible use of channel partner potential and needs.
- Liaise with channel partner on relevant market issue i.e market campaigns, event , product trainings
- Responsible for Customer relations – responding to concerns and giving feedback and customizing solutions.
- Drive and support acquisition of new customers in the AA strategy.
- Provide/report: statistics, forecasts, document and submit own business expenses e.g. travel costs.
- Ensure adequate use of time and resources.
- Credit and payment management: monitor, guide and propose special credit limits
- Monitor and evaluate sales team performance activities.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 6 years working experience in sales and marketing
- Experience with B2B
- Strategic thinking and implementation
- Cost management
Your Personal Characteristics and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong business acumen
- Understanding of automotive parts is an added advantage
- Customer oriented
- Problem solving skills – can do attitude
- Analytical skills
University degree qualification: Business related field, Marketing/Sales.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Bosch Africa
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, active in the fields of Mobility Solutions, Energy and Building Technology, Industrial Technology, and Consumer Goods. Mobility Solutions As the world’s largest independent parts supplier to the automotive industry, we significantly contribute toward making driving ever safer, cleaner, and more economical. The Industrial Technology business sector incorporates the divisions Drive and Control Technology and Packaging Technology. Consumer Goods This business sector provides a wide spectrum of products and solutions in the areas of Power Tools and Household Appliances. The Energy and Building Technology business sector offers a wide range of products and solutions from the areas of HVAC, solar energy, and security systems.