Restaurant Sales Manager
We are looking for a Restaurant Sales Manager to join the Bolt Food team in order to build and grow our restaurant database in the market. You’ll be responsible for bringing in the most important accounts in the city and transitioning them to an Account Manager while securing the perfect onboarding experience.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Responsible for the whole sales funnel of our most important accounts, including leads processing, prospecting, cold calling, planning meetings and closing.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Work closely with Lead Generation in order to Identify and assess the perfect restaurants for Bolt Food.
- Record all daily activities performed in the CRM to generate history.
- Be the first contact of new restaurants, supporting them in the onboarding experience and all operational and administrative issues that it entails.
- Collaborate with the Restaurant Operations team to smoothly activate all restaurants.
- Organise restaurant-facing campaigns in the city that will increase restaurants and Bolt Food orders and revenue.
- Solve daily commercial or operational issues.
- Empower more junior sales to achieve targets
We are looking for:
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Have 3+ years of previous relevant experience in sales.
- You’re motivated and energetic.
- Excellent communication & written skills in English and local language.
- You are an analytical thinker who loves to solve problems.
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day.
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to problems.
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech.
- You are organised. You deliver stuff on time & handle stress like James Bond.
- You are social. You can easily network with people of all backgrounds.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- We don’t care where you work from, as long as you get the job done!
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! We have fridges full of refreshments, sports compensation, table tennis, Playstation and loads more…
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above o apply for this job.
Bolt, previously known as Taxify, is the leading European transportation platform providing ride-hailing and scooter sharing services. The company’s mission is to make urban travel easier, quicker and more reliable