Regulatory Affairs Executive
Job TypeFull Time
We have an exciting opportunity in Regulatory Affairs for Sub-Sahara Africa countries in Kenya, Nairobi.
The RA Executive will responsible to;
- Execute the Sub-Saharan Africa Regulatory Affairs local activities according to Boehringer Ingelheim strategies and local business priorities within the defined time lines.
- Maintain product registrations and RA databases ; ensuring business continuity in compliance with internal and external regulations and requirements.
- Provide regular regulatory intelligence on changes in regulatory environment, competitor activity to enable the business to realize any risks or opportunities arising in the RA environment.
- Collaborate cross -functionally and make sure that all relevant stakeholders are timely and pro-actively updated on relevant RA topics .
- Have a strong interaction and partnership with the assigned authorities across in the SSA countries, maintain efficient relationships with related Regulatory service Providers (local agents and vendors) .
- Carry out agreed actions for the assigned local projects.
- Minimum 2 Years experience with Multinational Pharmaceutical company in Regulatory affairs role.
- Pharmacist or other science graduate
- Excellent command of English language
- Excellent communication skills
MOD EOF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB ” button above to apply for this job.
About Boehringer Ingelheim
Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the pharmaceutical industry’s top 20 companies. Some 50,000 employees create value through innovation daily for the three business areas human pharmaceuticals, animal health and biopharmaceuticals. They are driven by the desire to serve mankind by improving human and animal health. Improving the health and quality of life of humans and animals is the goal of the research-driven pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim. The focus in doing so is on diseases for which no satisfactory treatment option exists to date. The company therefore concentrates on developing innovative therapies that can extend patients’ lives. In animal health, Boehringer Ingelheim stands for advanced prevention.