Marketing Manager (Cryptocurrency/FinTech)
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager? Are you looking for a remote job? Then we have the opportunity for you!
Our client, an American based remote company, is looking to hire a Marketing Manager to join their exciting remote team. They are one of the first movers in bringing Cryptocurrency to the masses in Africa and the Middle East.
As Marketing Manager you will have the responsibility to develop and manage marketing programs across multiple countries in specific channels, support business objectives, customer acquisition, foster customer retention, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
Type of person: Critical thinking, strong in your domain and can engage and lead your dream in some of the largest, most intimidating companies in the world. Clear communicators who are highly self-motivated, eager to collaborate, exchange knowledge, apply new skills and pitch in for whatever the team needs to ship new services.
Job Type: Full-Time | Remote
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or similar.
- 5+ years of experience in international marketing.
- Experience ideally within FinTech, Crypto, start-up environment.
- Familiarity with the below software:Media production: Adobe Suite, Final Cut Pro, Audacity, Reason,
- Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, iWork, Sublime, Quip etc.
- 3D Animation/design: Zbrush, SketchUp, Makerware, Blender
- Project management: Jira, Trello, Asana, GitHub, StackOverflow, Google suite
- Mindmapping: iMindMap pro, XMind, CeltX
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Execution oriented mindset – with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done
- Familiar with marketing data and data analysis
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Execute marketing plans, campaigns and strategies in line with the agreed budget
- Developing and implementing short and long-term marketing strategies and advertising campaigns in order to create and increase brand awareness
- Experience working with leading brands
- Determining the feasibility and profitability of a new market or existing campaigns
- Fostering and executing marketing and advertising campaigns
- Managing on-going marketing and advertising campaigns and plans, while ensuring that every initiative is aimed at increasing brand awareness
- Implement online marketing strategies
- Giving ideas, recommendations, and plans to contribute to the optimisation of marketing strategies
- Developing and executing the content marketing strategy for the business
- Supporting the new business team in the identification and generation of leads
- Assisting the team in the target delimitation for products, brands, or services
- Keeping up to date with industry activities and trends
- Researching, analysing and summarising market trends
- Studying competitors’ market behaviour and strategies
- Building strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Exude your upbeat energy and enthusiasm each and every day to motivate your team to be the best they can in every aspect of what they do
- Celebrate the success of others by recognizing the contributions of committed team members and their achievements
- Align your values with the Mission, Vision and Values of the Client
- Be a role model for the Client’s organizational culture by creating a positive impact at every touchpoint with people, with every word you say or put in print and everything you do
- Communicate in a fashion that is respectful and well understood
- Collaborate with your peers to collectively think of innovative ideas that drive business through technology
- Build and utilize working relationships with internal business partners across the organization and external business contacts
- If this sounds like the perfect job opportunity and a dream come true to be a part of such an exceptionally well-developed company, then apply today!
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Black Pen Recruitment
Black Pen Recruitment is South Africa’s #1 recruitment consulting firm specialised in BPO services, foreign language recruitment and staffing solutions and immigration services. With our outstanding experience in the BPO industry and our own in-house immigration division, we will find the right candidates for foreign language specialist positions as well as immigration solutions for foreign employees.