Full Stack Developer (Mobile Apps/UX Experience)
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldICT / Computer
Are you a software developer with a mobile and UI/UX background? Are you looking for a remote job? Then we have the opportunity for you!
We are an American based remote company, looking to hire a Full Stack Developer with a knack for user experience and understanding of the Mobile Commerce space, specifically in Fin-tech, located within Africa, to join our exciting remote team. We are one of the first movers to bringing Cryptocurrency to the masses in Africa and the Middle East.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will make an extremely high impact on a small, fast scaling team. You’ll have the ability to help build a product used by thousands of people by taking full ownership of the product.
Top candidates are clear communicators who are highly self-motivated; eager to collaborate, exchange knowledge, apply new skills and pitch in for whatever the team needs to ship new code.
Salary: Based on experience
- Previous experience within financial markets
- Experience in a software development environment, with capability in at least one modern front-end framework (Nuxt, React, Vue, AngularJS, etc.)
- Experience working in AWS, with a strong desire to further one’s skills
- SEO, GIT, UI/UX, third party marketing tools – Semrush, Ubersuggest, Google Tags, etc.
- Experience driving technical projects, prioritizing work, identifying dependencies, facilitating technical decisions and cross-functional team discussions
- Experienced in designing and implementing application architectures and code that are highly scalable, available, maintainable, and performant
- Ability to work independently while also putting an emphasis on mentorship of those around you
- Comfortable collaborating closely with marketing and designers, providing estimates or product ideas that will influence your team’s roadmap
- Being a thoughtful communicator—some teams are partially or fully distributed so effective written communication is key
- Building and/or maintaining the company website
- Building out email campaigns as well as setting up and improving smart marketing email triggers
- Running analytics on marketing data
- Setting up website tracking and get marketing-related data via GA
- Any quick debugging of marketing-related assets, especially the website or anything customer-facing
Supporting the CMS
- Type of person: Critical thinking, strong in your domain and can engage and lead some of the largest most intimidating companies in the world
- Exude your upbeat energy and enthusiasm each and every day to motivate your team to be the best they can in every aspect of what they do
- Celebrate the success of others by recognising the contributions of committed team members and their achievements
- Align your values with our Mission, Vision and Values
- Be a role model for the Client’s organisational culture by creating a positive impact at every touchpoint with people, with every word you say or put in print and everything you do
- Communicate in a fashion that is respectful and well understood
- Collaborate with your peers to collectively think of innovative ideas that drive business through technology
- Build and utilise working relationships with internal business partners across the organization and external business contacts
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Black Pen Recruitment
Black Pen Recruitment is South Africa’s #1 recruitment consulting firm specialised in BPO services, foreign language recruitment and staffing solutions and immigration services. With our outstanding experience in the BPO industry and our own in-house immigration division, we will find the right candidates for foreign language specialist positions as well as immigration solutions for foreign employees.