Lead – Learning and Development
Job TypeFull Time
Experience5 – 8 years
Job FieldHuman Resources / HR
Ideal Candidate should have :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- 5-8 years of full-time experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute a full range of L&D duties from strategy to program design to solutions.
- Identify Learning and Training needs of the organisation (TNI).
- Conduct annual training and development needs assessment and prepare annual training calendar for the organisation.
- Plan, organise, facilitate and order supplies for employee development and training events.
- Obtain and /or develop effective training materials utilising a variety of media.
- Develop and implement a learning strategy and program that are aligned with the organisation’s objectives.
- Should have a full understanding of the various business units and their specific training requirements.
- Develop and maintain organisational communications such as intranet bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- Design and produce training materials, including e-learning courses.
- Conduct follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Act as the principal point of contact for anyone with questions about training and development
- Collaborate effectively with other relevant stakeholders.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in learning trends, changes in learning theory, and developments in learning technologies.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Bidco Africa
Bidco Africa Ltd. was originally established as a manufacturing organization, committed to using the most efficient modern technologies to produce a superior range of products. Over the years, Bidco successfully won over the market, becoming, the largest and fastest growing manufacturer of vegetable oils, fats, margarine, soaps and detergents in East and Central Africa.
Bidco Africa is East Africa’s leading manufacturer of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG). Started in 1985 as a soap manufacturing plant in Nairobi, Bidco has continuously grown over the years to be the home of some of East Africa’s most loved brands across the edible oils & fats, Hygiene and Personal care and most recently Food and Beverage brands.