Maintenance Technician – Refrigeration /Compressors/ General Electrical and Mechanical Skills
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Carryout Preventive and Corrective maintenance of utilities and other equipment as per the laid down schedules
- Perform condition-based maintenance on utilities and other equipment and report any abnormality to the line Manager
- Carry out Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance of utilities and other machinery as assigned by the Line Manager
- Ensure efficient utilization of available spares and account for spares and tools after any given service or repair
- Always follow Safe Work Procedures and ensure good housekeeping in the work area
- Adhere to work professionalism and familiarize with existing Factory/Facility operation procedures
- Update all the relevant Machine job cards, logbooks and Machine tags as required
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the line Manager
Key Performance Indicators
- Timely scheduled/breakdown repairs.
- Meet targeted Mean Time To Repair (M.T.T.R) & Mean Time Before Failure (M.T.B.F) metrics
- Meet targeted overall equipment effectiveness (O.E.E)
- Zero work related Accidents/Incidences
- Increased utilities’/Machines’ life—Zero forced Utilities’ deterioration
- Simplified processes
- Tech-3 Cert/Diploma in Engineering
- In-depth proven practical knowledge and experience in areas of utilities/ other machines repairs and maintenance
- Ability to demonstrate systematic approach to problem solving.
- Ability to participate in failure investigation and root cause analysis and close out corrective actions
- Strict adherence to company standards and safety procedures
- 5+ years previous experience in utilities/ Other Equipment maintenance in a busy factory set up
- Experience in industrial chillers, compressors, cooling towers and air conditioning systems is an added advantage
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
BIC is a family-owned company listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and a world leader in stationery, lighters and shavers.
For more than 75 years, BIC has honored the tradition of providing high-quality, simple, inventive and reliable choices for everyone, everywhere, every time.
BIC products provide easy answers for everyday needs. In creating its first product, the BIC Cristal ballpoint pen, BIC chose to go straight to what’s essential: create something for everyone to use that is simple, yet reliable, and provides a solution for something that we all do. This vision is at the heart of every brand decision BIC makes.