Registered Nursing Officer
Bethesda Healthcare Services in Nandi Hills seeks to employ a Registered Nursing Officer.
The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating and implementing nursing interventions to patients and the day to day operations of the nursing activities.
- Provides triage procedures
- Provision of quality patient care.
- Ensure availability/maintenance of equipment/instruments that may be required for patient management.
- Ensure high level of infection prevention in the area the nurse is operating in to avoid hospital acquired infections.
- Prepare and present timely comprehensive care and nursing reports as may be required.
- Ensure patient information is treated and handled with highest confidentiality.
- Ensure high quality nursing care in the department/unit.
- Carry out health education sessions in the department/unit
- Prescribe and give nursing care to the patients as necessary.
- Participate in the implementation of patients’ care in the ward/ unit
- Coordinate patients care with other departments both in and outside the ward/unit
- Participate in departmental meetings.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the departmental heads/management from time to time.
- Diploma in Nursing from a reputable institution.
- Registered and licensed by the nursing council
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Bethesda Healthcare Services
Bethesda Health Care Services Company Limited is situated in Nandi County, Nandi Hills town along the Hospital road next to Olympic Service Station. The clinic was established and registered under the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board, as a private medical clinic in the year 2012. The clinic is staffed with qualified, experienced and registered personnel. The clinic opens from Monday to Sunday and during public holidays.