Registered Clinical Officer
Bethesda Healthcare Services in Nandi Hills seeks to employ a Registered Clinical Officer.
The incumbent will be responsible for providing efficient, effective, quality clinical services to patients following established treatment protocols.
- Provide comprehensive and good quality clinical services to patients.
- Take/review the patients history to ascertain the right clinical examinations and treatment.
- Diagnose and institute appropriate treatment, write prescriptions, and carry out other treatment activities while ensuring that established treatment protocols are effectively followed.
- Ensure effective clinical procedures, rules, regulations which are consistent with organization procedures.
- Perform minor surgical operations.
- In collaboration with the medical and nursing team receive and attend to patients who require emergency services
- Participate in outreaches or other activities such as health talks or community programs.
- Ensure that the clinic environment is safe and complies with infection control standards.
- Document all aspects of patient care and maintain accurate and complete medical records.
- Collaborate with other members of the clinical team in improving patient care.
- Actively participate in clinical training programs, including on-job trainings and skills building.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine from a reputable institution.
- Registered and licensed by the clinical council
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Bethesda Healthcare Services
Bethesda Health Care Services Company Limited is situated in Nandi County, Nandi Hills town along the Hospital road next to Olympic Service Station. The clinic was established and registered under the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board, as a private medical clinic in the year 2012. The clinic is staffed with qualified, experienced and registered personnel. The clinic opens from Monday to Sunday and during public holidays.