E-Key Account Manager
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Develop current customer relationships & engage new customers for a defined group of eCom accounts (pure player & multichannel).
- Create and execute an annual plan of digital activities with eCom accounts that accurately follows the digital sales strategy and ensures profitable sales growth (incl. joint business plan & roadmap).
- Drive strategic relationships and accelerated growth, while operating within approved trade marketing parameters, and balancing trade and media investment effectiveness and efficiency (incl. listing definition, trade terms & conditions).
- Develop promotional strategy for e-commerce channel by understanding the model as well as competitive and business trends.
- Conceptualize, design and implement relevant campaigns across select e-commerce portals by working closely with E-Commerce S&CM Manager to drive visibility and business.
- Manage the creative execution of all digital promotional media to deliver the digital sales plans by account and drive sales through on-line retailers (incl. strategic brief, KPI’s).
- Evaluate eCommerce sales performance and make recommendations for future activity (KPI definition & reporting)
- Align with and steer cross functional team (sales controlling, marketing, digital marketing, shopper customer marketing, supply chain) for eCommerce pilots & new customer roll-out.
- Be a key influence in the short- and long-term execution of the BDF eCommerce strategy.
- Review of sales systems and processes in e-tailers’ distribution and drive standardization as well as optimization through ‘Best Practice’ sharing and building capability.
- Understand the market forces and benchmark with other FMCG companies and Industry (including share, new entrants and category performance) and constantly evaluate the models and adapt to current as well as future scenario.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in key account or sales position and eCommerce – preferably in the Health & Beauty industry.
- University degree in business administration, communication or media.
- Superior sales and management skills.
- Strategic thinking: Able to tackle complex situations, evaluate alternative courses of action, and provide fact-based solutions/recommendations.
- Driving results: Able to influence others, with strong negotiation skills to resolve issues/conflicts in a “win-win” manner.
- Collaboration: Strong customer focus and ability to build credible relationships internally and externally at all levels.
- Thinking ahead: Good level of analytical skills, with a commercial mindset and able to translate strategy into action.
- Leads, encourages and motivates personnel to deliver excellent performance and commercial targets.
- Strong working knowledge of eCommerce best practices, digital marketing trends, brand websites, eMail, CRM and web analytics.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About Beiersdorf East Africa Limited
At Beiersdorf, we could tell you quite a bit about our work environment, but it would probably be best for you to experience it yourself and see how it feels to make a personal contribution toward the success of such well-known brands as NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast. Time and time again, innovative new products that we research, develop, produce and market have been helping people look younger, fresher and healthier for over 130 years. Yet behind each brand, each product and each success are people whose passion and entrepreneurial drive help make us the No. 1 skin-care company in the world. Our employeeswith their efficient, dynamic and flexible response both to global trends and to the needs of local consumersare the reason why we can grow faster and more sustainably than the competition. Do you enjoy working for beloved brands trusted by millions of people throughout the world? And would you like to help shape the future of products like NIVEA and Eucerin? Then explore the exciting career paths offered by the inventor of modern skin care, and discover the many interesting opportunities for advancement and challenging responsibilities we provide all over the world. Whether youre just starting out or are a seasoned professional, or whether your background is in the sciences or business, our open, integrative corporate culture fosters excellence and will give you the freedom you need to let your entrepreneurial spirit unfold and to live out your enthusiasm for innovative technologies, brands and markets. Beiersdorf will also support your personal development so that you can integrate your career and your private life.