Social Media Lead
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 2 years
Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Reports to: Country Manager
Role / Purpose: The Social Media Lead will be required to take charge of BeautyClick’s social media footprint and drive more value through online content.
To turn fans into customers and customers into advocates, by developing well-structured social media campaigns and effectively managing our social media platforms.
Summary of Overall Key Roles & Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of creating content on social media platforms that increases engagement and drives leads.
The candidate should be a digital savvy individual with an experienced marketing mind.
He/she should be well-organized to plan and run our content campaigns across all platforms including but not limited to IG & FB.
- Well organized
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Project management skills
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver
- A great team player
- Good time management skills
- Great interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Friendly and confident
- Networking aptitude
- Degree in Marketing, Journalism or a related field
- 1 to 2 years of work experience as a content creator, community manager or social media strategist
- Excellent knowledge of social media best practices
- Experience developing content campaigns on social media platforms, blogs among other online channels
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Familiarity with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Experience working with influencers or managing brand partnerships is an added advantage
Specific duties include:-
Content creation and campaign planning
- Collaborate with other members of the team to create innovative content for social media channels and ad campaigns in line with the company’s objectives.
- Administrate the planning, creation and publishing of relevant content for all channels and ads
- Prepare well-structured social media campaign plans
- Develop content ideas, write and curate various content for social media posts.
- Work closely with the designer to create campaigns and content required for new product launches
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant teams are kept informed of any content campaigns before they’re sent out
- Research on industry-related topics
- Maintain a regular publishing schedule for content to be published across all our channels
- Work closely with the graphic design/video editor to ensure all content is ready for publishing as planned
Social media management
- Work with the marketing team to plan and implement BeautyClick’s social media strategy
- Implement a social media content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns in line with company objectives.
- Generate new ideas for social media content that achieves business goals
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Leveraging the right tools e.g AgoraPulse to manage social media marketing content
- Coordinating all social media campaigns with sales activities
- Write engaging copy for use on social media platforms
- Develop and implement a social media promotion strategy (e.g boosted posts) that will improve engagement and generate leads
- Listen, respond, ask questions and engage the social media audience whenever required
- Report on key social media KPIs e.g audience growth, content reach, audience engagement, audience profile, leads generated
- Report on the success of every social media campaign or promotions done
- Monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Monitoring the success of any brand partnerships/influencer relationships
- Use data driven insights to develop better content strategies
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
Founded in January 2015 Africanhair Ltd. sells dry hair products across Sub-Saharan Africa. Headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, BeautyClick has the vision of being the leading provider of dry hair products across Sub-Saharan Africa. We are the leading supplier of human hair weaves in Kenya through online means. BeautyClick Kenya enables hairdressers to sell products directly to their clients without the upfront costs and burdens of having inventory. We provide you the tools you need to be successful and the service is backed by a 30-day refund Guarantee. There is no restocking fee, and your clients will not be charged for our cost in shipping the product to you. Your client is only responsible for the cost of shipping the product back to us. Once we receive the returned products, we will credit your clients account or issue a refund within 3 days. Sign-up today and we can have you up and running by tomorrow!