Online Sales & Customer Experience Lead
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Customer Care
Role / Purpose: To drive an organization culture that instils focus on customer service by managing our customer loyalty program, developing customer service policies and standards and by monitoring the activities of staff to ensure our online shopping experience is memorable and the client is satisfied.
To lead the team in providing quick and effective solutions to any problems facing BeautyClick customers. He/she will also be responsible for assisting customers in finding the right products by giving advice and product demonstrations, closing online leads, processing payments and handling customer complaints and queries.
The individual must be a leader who can manage and drive a customer centric organization while being able to meet and exceed daily sales targets.
Summary of overall Key roles & responsibilities: A sales and CEX lead will be required to monitor the activities of the team and ensure that their interactions are according to the set standards. He/she will be expected to monitor and report on the customer satisfaction measure and take corrective action as and when required.
Additionally, the candidate will be required to act as a role model to the entire team by quickly responding to customer queries on all our social media platforms, FB, IG, Chat, WhatsApp and Text, making outbound calls to existing customers & presenting them with the ongoing offers, order updates or following up to get customer feedback.
- Takes Initiative
- Proactive in finding leads
- Determination in converting leads into sales
- Time consciousness, efficient, and consistent in their work
- Focused, Result driven
- Self driven- can work under minimum supervision
- Quick learner
- Able to quickly learn and retain product knowledge
- Superuser of Social media and standard software packages (Microsoft or Google apps)
- A great team player
- Friendly, helpful and confident
- Diploma or degree in Sales, Marketing or a related field
- 1 to 2 years of experience in retail sales or customer experience preferably online
- Proficiency in English
- Track record of achieving sales targets
- Experience in beauty and previous call center experience would be an added advantage.
- Specific duties include:-
- Devise and implement a customer experience strategy that will improve customer relationship, dedication, and satisfaction within the company.
- Develop and implement policies and standards in the company that gives more focus to customer service and experience.
- Monitor the activities of the online sales team, riders and all other staff, as well as feedback received from customers and act effectively to ensure that every interaction is in compliance with the set standards.
- To guide and direct the activities of the online sales representatives & riders through training and development to ensure that their interactions with clients reflects positively on the company.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret customer interactions data to identify requirements and information useful in optimizing customer experience.
- Liaise with the marketing, sales and advertising teams to develop customer centric campaigns that improve the onboarding process and build relationships.
- Collect actionable feedback from customers, detect pain points and find out what improvements they would like to see.
- Spearhead the customer loyalty program and resolve negative feedback
- Lead, manage and drive the company’s customer loyalty program
- Championing a seamless customer loyalty program integration that creates a consistent and enjoyable experience.
Online sales process
- Making outbound calls to potential or existing customers to inform them about our products or service offerings, ask questions to understand their needs and close sales
- Answering questions about products or the company
- On time response to all customer inquiries on different platforms ie FB, IG, Chat, Whatsapp, Text among others.
- Proactive in finding leads, following up on leads and calling abandoned carts with the intention of converting them into sales.
- Collect and relay client feedback, complaints and compliments to the manager and the rest of the team for action.
- Keep up to date with product information including stock-outs, new arrivals and replenishments
- Support BeautyClick agents in the sales process to ensure a smooth shopping experience
- Meet Daily, Weekly, Monthly sales targets
- Spend quality time with customers, give advice and guidance on product selection.
- Providing customers with accurate information on pricing and product availability
- Link or up sell to drive company sales and productivity.
- Conduct customer consultations and demonstrations to help them understand how to fully maximise use.
- Accurately process and transact all customer sales.
- Keep a deep knowledge of BeautyClick product range. You are expected to know the full product range at all times.
- Report on customer feedback and complaints
- Report on customer loyalty program metrics
- Report on team’s performance in regards to customer responsiveness
- Monitor and report on competitors, competitive promotions and new products
- Capturing orders accurately on the system, payment made and updated.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
Founded in January 2015 Africanhair Ltd. sells dry hair products across Sub-Saharan Africa. Headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, BeautyClick has the vision of being the leading provider of dry hair products across Sub-Saharan Africa. We are the leading supplier of human hair weaves in Kenya through online means. BeautyClick Kenya enables hairdressers to sell products directly to their clients without the upfront costs and burdens of having inventory. We provide you the tools you need to be successful and the service is backed by a 30-day refund Guarantee. There is no restocking fee, and your clients will not be charged for our cost in shipping the product to you. Your client is only responsible for the cost of shipping the product back to us. Once we receive the returned products, we will credit your clients account or issue a refund within 3 days. Sign-up today and we can have you up and running by tomorrow!