Digital Marketing Lead
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 – 3 years
Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Reports to: Country Manager
Role / Purpose: The digital marketing lead will be required to craft effective digital campaigns and ensure ads reach target audiences in BeautyClick’s channels at the lowest possible cost.
The person will also be responsible for overseeing and implementing automated marketing campaigns for the organisation using existing channels to drive a steady stream of qualified leads.
Day to day responsibilities includes segmenting audiences and optimizing campaigns to increase effectiveness. Additional roles will include ensuring BeautyClick’s website contains relevant and up to date information, creating and uploading new SKUs on the website, managing existing Apps and working collaboratively with other departments to ensure our digital campaigns achieve company goals.
This role requires someone who is analytical and good with numbers. You must be a critical thinker with a data driven mind set.
One who is able to analyse metrics and plan marketing campaigns that boost ROI. The individual should be ready to experiment with new platforms and channels, ensure ads and broadcasts are creative and properly displayed.
Summary of overall Key roles & responsibilities:
As the digital marketing lead, you will be required to constantly monitor online advertising costs and return on investment.
A digital marketing lead will be required to drive quality leads that enable higher conversations by not only using paid media channels but also by utilizing our current subscriber base (SMS, Loyalty program and Messenger).
You will be required to report on all digital campaigns and make changes where necessary.
- Behavioural competence
- Takes Initiative
- Knowledgeable about current media channels and advertising options
- Proactive in finding new ways to drive a steady stream of leads through digital campaigns
- Excellent planning skills
- Time consciousness, efficient, and consistent in their work
- Focused, Result driven
- Self driven- can work under minimum supervision
- Quick learner
- Data driven – an analytical mind-set and ability to analyse campaigns
- Attention to detail
- A great team player
- Friendly, helpful and confident
- Diploma or degree in Computer Science, IT, Mathematics, BSc or any other related field
- 2- 3 years of experience in digital media (as a social media manager, digital marketing specialist etc)
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Good understanding of current social media channels and online advertising options
- Basic knowledge of analytics software e.g Google Analytics, FB Ads Manager
- Basic SEO knowledge
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Founded in January 2015 Africanhair Ltd. sells dry hair products across Sub-Saharan Africa. Headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, BeautyClick has the vision of being the leading provider of dry hair products across Sub-Saharan Africa. We are the leading supplier of human hair weaves in Kenya through online means. BeautyClick Kenya enables hairdressers to sell products directly to their clients without the upfront costs and burdens of having inventory. We provide you the tools you need to be successful and the service is backed by a 30-day refund Guarantee. There is no restocking fee, and your clients will not be charged for our cost in shipping the product to you. Your client is only responsible for the cost of shipping the product back to us. Once we receive the returned products, we will credit your clients account or issue a refund within 3 days. Sign-up today and we can have you up and running by tomorrow!