IT/Security Technician (Nairobi, Lagos or London).
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldICT / Computer
We are passionate technologists who believe in making a difference to the lives of those living in emerging markets. We aim to change the landscape of finance and remittance.
We are hiring an IT/Security Technician to support in installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting hardware and software components and tracking incidents, calls in a timely and accurate fashion.
This role is open to candidates in Nairobi, Lagos and London.
How your skills and passion will come to life at AZA
- Provide 2nd/3rd line technical and security support to end-users and escalate any issues where necessary.
- Monitoring notifications and events and action as required.
- Providing clear, organised findings and recommendations as well as tracking progress towards resolution and IT risk mitigation.
- Keeping up to date with developments in maintaining information security standards (ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, CyberEssential).
- Collaborate with management to improve overall organisation security.
- Documenting any processes which employees need to follow in order to successfully work within our IT environment.
- Educate colleagues about security software and best practices for information security.
- 4+ years of professional experience working as IT Security/Technician in a financial services or financial ecosystem.
- Experience in supporting secure IT infrastructures.
- In-depth knowledge of managing an MacOS & Linux based IT environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to prioritize a wide range of workloads with critical deadlines.
- Good organizational skills.
- Technical certifications relevant to Cybersecurity are desired (ISO27001, CISA, CISM).
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Global / regional network / exposure in FinTech / Blockchain industry.
- Casual work environment.
- Great work -life balance.
- We value autonomy.
- Opportunity for growth for all employees.
- Opportunity to work hard and play hard.
…… and more!
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
AZA is an established provider of currency trading solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure. By leveraging cutting edge technology in our flagship products, TransferZero and BFX, AZA is able to significantly lower the cost and increase the speed of business payments to and from frontier markets. TransferZero is our B2B2C product, which provides both wholesale currency purchase and retail settlement via our robust API. BFX is our B2B over-the-counter platform for businesses with wholesale currency needs, especially those paying partners and suppliers.