Customer Service Representative
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Customer Care
Scope and General purpose of the role:
The incumbent is required to oversee the functions of: receiving and capturing orders, check that the pricing, quantity and slitting pattern is correct. The incumbent is also required to maintain good relationships with all customers to grow the business and promote new products. The incumbent’s job purpose is not limited to the above mentioned.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
Compile an order in-take report and submit to the CSR Manager on a daily basis
Promote and sell the slow moving and warehouse 32 stock to customers while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as required.
- Liaise with the operations and dispatch staff to ensure that customer requirements are met
- Resolve product/service queries by clarifying customer complaints and logging on salesforce.com on a daily basis
- Update customer price lists when price changes occur
- Ensure that internal staff have all the relevant information so that invoicing can be done timeously
- Manage incoming calls and ensure that all customer demands are met
- Direct customer queries to the relevant party
- Check the inventory on hand on a daily basis based on customer forecast
- Conduct an MDI (Managing Daily Initiative) on a weekly basis with the dispatch, production, receiving and sales staff to address problem areas within each department
- Recommend potential products and services to customers
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Load customer orders on the MFGpro system to create a sales order
- Create a job card based on the sales order
- Ensure that all orders are accurately created and timeously distributed to the production department
- Request the a time frame from the Production Supervisor regarding urgent orders
- Communicate the time frame to the Dispatch Supervisor to ensure that delivery occurs within the allocated deadlines
- Liaise with the Finance department regarding customers that are on hold
- Send correspondence to the Finance Department regarding customers accounts that are suspended
- Provide customers feedback in terms of urgent orders as well as materials that are out of stock
- Participate and assist with stock take as required
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Sound Telephonic skills
- Customer liaison skills
- Good Listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Applied learning
- Building customer loyalty
- Building partnerships
- Continues learning
- Contributing to success
- Customer focus
- Decision making
- Stress tolerance
- Initiating action
- Experience in handling exports queries, documentation and coordination with internal and external agencies.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Sound knowledge and working experience on Microsoft Excel (intermediate level).
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant Qualification
- At least 3 years experience within a B2B environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison Corporation is a global manufacturer and distributor of pressure-sensitive adhesive materials, apparel branding labels and tags, RFID inlays, and specialty medical products