French Speaking Training and Onboarding Specialist
Angaza’s Onboarding, Implementation and Training (OIT) team is recruiting for a French-speaking Training and Onboarding Specialist who will deliver training for distribution partners across emerging markets as they launch their Pay-As-You-Go solar sales using Angaza’s software platform. You will coordinate and facilitate training for new and existing customers. You are energized by interacting cross-functionally with both internal teams and external stakeholders, and enjoy distilling complex technical concepts into simple, accessible instructions. Success in this role requires technical knowledge, training experience, strong communication skills, and an eagerness to facilitate partner success through guided learning and discovery.
This role is based in Nairobi, Kenya, and reports directly to our Learning Experience Lead in San Francisco.
- Work cross-functionally to manage the onboarding timeline for new Angaza distribution partners and provide progress updates periodically to customers and Angaza leadership
- Schedule, prepare and facilitate customer training, including voice, video, and in-person (may include up to 15% local or international travel to partner locations)
- Use French language abilities to meet the learning needs of francophone customers, including providing assistance to the Support team as required
- Work with Customer Success Managers to schedule and deliver proactive training to key customers to existing customers to encourage best practices and increase success
- Work with the broader Customer Success team for holistic partner support
- Analyze post-training feedback from partners and communicate areas of improvement to the Learning Experience
- Lead and Director of Customer Experience to optimize training processes
- Support OIT colleagues in the creation and revision of learning content, including post-training documentation, help center articles, and Learning Management System (LMS) modules
- Embody a learning mindset by continually cultivating expertise of all Angaza platform features
- Create and support opportunities (workshops, training series, etc.) for internal Angazan teams to increase product knowledgeCollaborate with product teams to stay aware of new feature releases and communicate product-related customer challenges
- 3+ years of experience in building training content and delivering trainings for technical products
- Thoughtful approach to adult training pedagogy & methods, including knowledge of digital training tools
- Strong communication and customer-service skills demonstrated through past work experience
- Detail-oriented with exemplary follow through and organizational skills
- Language fluency in English and French required; Portuguese or Spanish fluency is a bonus
- Degree in relevant technical/educational field or equivalent experience
- Previous startup experience a plus
- Exemplify Angaza’s key values: impact-driven, empathetic, courageous, trustworthy, curious, and collaborative
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Angaza’s Pay-As-You-Go solution enables businesses to extend flexible solar payment plans to the billion individuals without access to grid electricity. Our platform allows manufacturers and distributors of off-grid energy products to expand their customer base and access data-driven market insights. Angaza’s partners can launch their Pay-As-You-Go program today without the investment of building and operating the necessary technology. Through a licensing model, Angaza offers a complete Pay-As-You-Go platform that redefines how off-grid energy products are purchased, financed, and monitored in emerging markets. This presents an opportunity for over one billion people to purchase solar products for less than they currently spend on inferior energy options like burning kerosene. Angaza’s Pay-As-You-Go technology is suitable for a variety of products ranging from 1/2-watt solar study lights to 200+ watt solar home systems, as well as electronic clean cookstoves, micro-grid meters, and solar water pumps. Angaza's Pay-As-You-Go technology is used by manufacturers and distributors in 15 countries across Sub-Saharan Africa, Asia, and Latin America. For more on Angaza, please visit www.angaza.com!