Main Purpose of the Job
The position holder assists in the effective management of grants to ensure development of grant management systems, contract management, budgeting processes, mentoring & monitoring of grante e s , compliance and reporting. The position holder will ensure effective management of the project gran ts b y enhancing Sub Recipients (SRs) compliance with contractual stipulations and enforcing procedures that assure transparency in the grants processes.
Education and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in commerce or related field.
- CPA (K) Finalist or equivalent
- At least Three (3) years relevant NGO experience in CSOs grant management. Understanding of community development issues;
- Experience in pre-funding assessment, contract design, compliance management, data analysis, budget and report review for CSOs.
- Proven capacity building and mentoring for grass root Sub recipients.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Amref Health Africa
Amref Health Africa in Kenya is the country programme office of Amref Health Africa, Africa’s largest International Health NGO. This is the largest and oldest country programme in Africa with an average annual budget of USD 40million. We have 19 innovative products and project models that have successfully been implemented and transformed 5.4 million lives.