Job Type Full Time
Location Mombasa , Nairobi
Job Field Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
AMPLUS INTERNATIONAL LTD is a marketing and corporate events management service provider with operations in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania since 2013.
Remuneration: Performance based.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing excellent wait service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages.
- Making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons.
- Clearing utensils from tables and work stations back to the kitchen for washing.
- Ensuring cleanliness in food service and personal hygiene.
- Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Attend to customers upon entrance
- Present restaurant menus and help customers select food/beverages
- Answer customers questions or make recommendations for complementary products
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
- Any other duties which is assigned by kitchen manager from time to time
- Secondary certificate. Post-Secondary is a plus
- Proven restaurant serving or waitering experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Patience and customer-oriented approach
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Applicants residing in the target or neighbouring locations as indicated above are encouraged to apply
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About Amplus International Ltd
AMPlus International has operations in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania. The company was incorporated in Kenya in the year 2013. Overtime, we have helped brands defend and increase their market share by coming up and executing innovative client tailor made activities.