Director Of Security
AmericaTowne® Holdings Inc. is seeking a qualified individual to serve as Director of Security- Kenya. The successful candidate will work under the direction of the CEO and the VP Kenya to ensure that all facility precautions are carried out efficiently.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for working with the CEO and directly under the supervision of the VP Kenya managing the office, making sure that the office is secured and handled properly. The position will entail security for our entire operations in Kenya and the physical security and safety of Kenya senior/key staff.
We are looking for an individual who is efficient, great communication and security skills, and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to work efficiently, while maintaining semi-complex schedules is essential. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good analyzer and a great problem solver.
Responsibilities of the successful candidate:
- Must be physically fit and able to protect not only equipment but, most importantly, the safety and security of key staff.
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- A polite, calm, and reasonable approach.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Respond to questions and requests for information from the public.
- Help recruit new security department employees, then orient and train them for their specific job descriptions.
- Technical knowledge of security systems.
- A high level of physical strength and fitness.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good understanding of legal guidelines for areas of security and public safety.
- Experience with report writing.
- Can lead and work with a diverse group of people.
- Operate efficiently and autonomously.
- Know how to look ahead and identify issues before they turn into problems.
- Comfortable talking with different people with different backgrounds.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to be a self-starter and get things done on your own.
- Willing to go above and beyond – daily.
- Driver’s license is required, be able to drive in Kenya.
- Be familiar with the police and security agencies in Kenya.
- Physical security, safety, firearms operations experience.
- Bachelors Degree (preferred) but not required.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Microsoft Office Bus 365 and One Drive.
- Knowledgeable of Mac, Dropbox, Google Drive.
- Can communicate with small and large groups.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Outstanding communicative skills and command of English.
- Travel Required.
Due to the large number of applications, please give us time to review and reply for your application, we will get back to you within two to three weeks, thank you.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About AmericaTowne Holdings, Inc
AmericaTowne® Holdings, Inc., a world-class global company focused on international trade, infrastructure development, and other business services, helping people, communities, and countries prosper and grow.