Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldEngineering / Technical
We are looking for a “Sales Engineer” who will be responsible for taking an active role in sales activities, conducting researches to find new customers in his/her assigned areas, and to increase customer satisfaction for East Africa branch located in Nairobi
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Departments (Electrical-Electronical)
- 3+ years’ experience
- High level experience about experienced in industrial equipment, preferably power generation industry
- Native command of Swahili language
- Fluent command of English both written and spoken (Any other foreign language is optional)
- A good team player with outstanding communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Sutitable for flexible working hours
- Realizing the sales targets and aims given to him
- Preparing all reports about sales truely and timely
- Adding new customers to the customer portfolio and to maintain relations with existing customers. Also to do customer visits
- Understanding the customer demands and asks correctly, to solve the customer requests and questions, to prepare the offer to be presented to the customer as a result of the negotiations.
- Realizing the sales after preparing the offer for customer
- Following and coordinating the shipment and collection processes of the sold products
- Preparing the contracts of the sold products.
- Doing represent the company by participating to fairs, conferences and meetings and to provide feedback to his/her top managers in this direction.
- Doing present all sales reports in requested periods.
- Noticing and preparing the correct price policies by determining the conditions of competition after doing market research and competitor analysis
- Developing goverment contracts
- Doing site surveys to identify customer rquirements
- Managing an existing clientele portfolio
WE OFFER YOU
- The unique pleasure of creating new things and establishing systems
- Passion for our employee is non-stop energy
- Being a valuable part of a big global company corporation with 8000+ employees in 20 different countries
- Work hard & play hard with great colleagues and joining to a successful team who is proud of the work they do and motivated by their unified purpose of helping others.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.