Research Nurse / Clinical Officer
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldMedical / Healthcare
Reporting to the Director Education, the holder of the position will be expected to glorify God by developing and participating in hospital-wide research.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- Minimum accredited Nursing Diploma and registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya or Diploma in Clinical
- Medicine and registered with the Clinical Officer Council
- Minimum two (2) years experience
- Valid practicing license
- Must have effective presentation skills, both theoretical and practical
- Interested in a career in research, with a desire to develop proficiency
- Critical thinker, motivated, self-directed, able to function unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of computers
- Have training and certification in human subject’s protection and good clinical practice (GCP)
- Demonstrate the ability to function as a team player within a multi-cultural work environment
- Should have effective people management and conflict resolution skills
- Must be aligned to the mission and vision of AIC Kijabe hospital
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your CV only before 28th February 2021.
After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About AIC Kijabe Hospital
Kijabe Hospital is a non-profit, 340-bed hospital owned and operated by African Inland Church (AIC) of Kenya as part of a network of four hospitals and 45 dispensaries.