Reporting to the Principal, the holder of the position will glorify God by providing effective instruction in the Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing program depending on the area of expertise.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Registration with the Nursing Council of Kenya (NCK)
- Valid nursing practicing License
- A minimum of three (3) years teaching/training experience within a relevant educational/clinical setting
- Must be able to provide instruction at various levels within the program areas
- Must have experience in developing course curriculum as per accreditation and international standards
- Must have effective presentation skills, both theoretical and practical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated competency to interact with people at all levels of the organization
- A high degree of computer literacy and demonstrated ability to integrate technology into the learning environment and teaching methodology
- Have current knowledge of industry practices, trends and issues (specific knowledge with regards to healthcare services and related education)
- Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice
- Past experience on the use of electronic medical record system(HMIS) is an added advantage
- Must be aligned to the mission and vision of AIC Kijabe hospital
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV , indicating the title of the job as the subject matter, on or before 6th May 2021. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. Kindly select the external application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About AIC Kijabe Hospital
Kijabe Hospital is a non-profit, 340-bed hospital owned and operated by African Inland Church (AIC) of Kenya as part of a network of four hospitals and 45 dispensaries.