Kenya Registered Critical Care Nursing Program Tutor
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldEducation / Teaching
Reporting to the Principal, the holder of the position will be expected to glorify God by providing effective instructions in the Kenya Registered Critical Care Nursing program and enhance the implementation of the Kijabe College of Health Science’s vision, mission and values.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- Higher diploma in Kenya registered Critical Care Nursing (KRCCN)
- Registration with the Nursing Council of Kenya (NCK)
- Valid Nursing practicing license
- A minimum of three (3) years teaching/training experience within a relevant educational / clinical setting
- Must be able to provide instruction at various levels within the program areas
- Must have experience in developing course curriculum as per accreditation and international standards
- Must possess specialist knowledge and the ability to operate specialist programs and equipment
- Must have effective presentation skills, both theoretical and practical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated competency to interact with people at all levels of the organization
- A high degree of computer literacy and demonstrated ability to integrate technology into the learning environment and teaching methodology
- Demonstrate the ability to function as a team player within a multi-cultural work environment
- Must be an honest person full of integrity in their personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
- Must be aligned to the mission and vision of AIC Kijabe hospital
MODE OF APPLICTAION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV only before 30th November 2020. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill a form. Kindly select the external application form.
If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About AIC Kijabe Hospital
Kijabe Hospital is a non-profit, 340-bed hospital owned and operated by African Inland Church (AIC) of Kenya as part of a network of four hospitals and 45 dispensaries.