Senior Accounts Clerk-Dispatch
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 years
Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Bachelor of Commerce/CPA II or equivalent
- KCSE with mean grade of C or its equivalent
- Formal training in customer care or equivalent demonstrated experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a busy accounting/credit management department.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite S/he
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and customer service skills.
- Reporting to the Supervisor, Dispatch, the Senior Accounts Clerk (Dispatch) is responsible to ensure that all the invoices for services rendered on campus and in the outreach centers are dispatched within the set timelines.
- Collecting, verifying, sorting, and merge in-patient and out-patient invoices;
- Conducting completeness check on all documents received at the department;
- Processing the invoices and attachments for dispatch;
- Deliver claims to the various corporate clients;
- Prepare journal vouchers for bills as required;
- Highlight discrepancies captured in in-patient and out-patient claims.
- Calculate approved discounts and generate reports as requested;
- Maintain confidentiality and safe custody of the internal and external client documents.
- Create accurate, timely and updated departmental reports
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Aga Khan University (AKU)
The Aga Khan University is a private, autonomous university that promotes human welfare through research, teaching and community service initiatives. Based on the principles of quality, access, impact and relevance, the University has campuses and programmes in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, the United Kingdom, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Its facilities include teaching hospitals, Faculties of Health Sciences with Schools of Nursing and Midwifery and Medical Colleges, Institutes for Educational Development, an Examination Board and an Institute for the Study of Muslim Civilisations. The Graduate School of Media and Communications, the East African Institute, the Institute for Human Development and the Kiswahili Centre have been launched recently while several Graduate Professional Schools and Faculties of Arts and Sciences are to be set up in Pakistan and East Africa. Through its needs-blind admissions policy, the University imbues the most promising leaders and thinkers of tomorrow with an ethic of service and the skills to help communities solve their most pressing challenges. The Aga Khan University is one of nine agencies in the Aga Khan Development Network.