Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
We are looking for very competitive and trustworthy Sales Executives to help us build up our business activities. This job role includes discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Job duties & responsibilities:
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
Qualifications for the job role:
- Bachelor’s degree in business field
- Previous experience as a sales executive or sales representative
- Minimum experience of 2 years is a must
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
If you meet the above set minimum qualifications, so as to reach us on or before 15th December, 2020.
Please indicate the position applied for on the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
About AFB Kenya Limited
AFB Kenya Limited, is a Venture Capitalist specializing in Investment Capital, Corporate Financing, SME Financing, Business and Asset Financing, Auto logbook loans, Personal Loans, Equity and Asset Management across a range of investment classes in Kenya. We are fully committed to providing excellent, timely and affordable services to all our customers across the country to meet their financing needs. AFB business model seeks to address Kenya’s main challenges of financial access and affordability. With more than 65% of Kenya’s population dependent on agriculture to afford, access and to use financial services to improve their living standards, productivity and general wellbeing is our goal.