Job TypeFull Time
We are looking for a reliable Debt Collectors to contact debtors and claim outstanding debts towards AFB. You will be responsible for recovering the money owed in as little time as possible.
Job duties & responsibilities:
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Handle questions or complaints
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
- Update account status and database regularly
- Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
Qualifications for the job role:
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines
- Knowledge of relevant legal requirements
- Apt in negotiating and persuading
- Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence
- Previous experience as debt collector is added advantage
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Excellent communication and people skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
If you meet the above set minimum qualifications, p as to reach us on or before 15th December, 2020.
Please indicate the position applied for on the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
About AFB Kenya Limited
AFB Kenya Limited, is a Venture Capitalist specializing in Investment Capital, Corporate Financing, SME Financing, Business and Asset Financing, Auto logbook loans, Personal Loans, Equity and Asset Management across a range of investment classes in Kenya. We are fully committed to providing excellent, timely and affordable services to all our customers across the country to meet their financing needs. AFB business model seeks to address Kenya’s main challenges of financial access and affordability. With more than 65% of Kenya’s population dependent on agriculture to afford, access and to use financial services to improve their living standards, productivity and general wellbeing is our goal.