Human Resources Manager
Job Type Full Time
Experience 8 – 10 years
Job Field Human Resources / HR
Adexen was mandated by an international FMCG company to recruit a HR Manager for its operations. The position is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Only applications through Adexen website will be considered for this job vacancy.
- Plan, develop and implement the HR fundamentals including the review of the Company Code of Conduct,
- Compensation & Benefits policy, Succession Planning, Recruitment process, training & developments
- Manage all Internal Relations & Admin matters
- Supervise the Payroll proper calculation and administration, as well as the compliance with the relevant taxation laws
- Develop and implement a proper Performance Appraisal System
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes and achievements
- Manage all employee relations including managing conflicts, dismissal, corrective measures as well as conducting exit interviews and performance evaluation
Desired Skills and Experience
- University graduate with preferably a specialization in HR management. MBA is a plus
- At least 8-10 years experience in a similar position or having handled senior roles in different HR functions within a solid corporate environment
- Possess excellent inter-personal relationship and sound leadership quality.
- Possess ability to resolve conflict.
- Be personable and of high integrity.
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure.
- Corporate presentation, excellent interpersonal skills
- Only applications through Adexen website will be considered for this job vacancy.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain. We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa". We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards. Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and upto date knowledges to support in all HR fields.Our target is to bring wealth of experience to help companie operations to find and retain talents. Adexen's objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates excellence in all aspects of our services.