Control Room Operator
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 years
Job Field Security / Intelligence
Our client a security technology based company is looking to hire a highly skilled and experienced Control Room Operator to provide support to the company’s daily operations and deliver high standards of service to customers, management and staff.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor all security, communications and fire/life safety systems within the designated region via the provided monitoring systems.
- Serve as the liaison between all departments and the Security Department.
- Handle complaints and unusual/critical event information to the appropriate personnel immediately.
- Ensure accurate documentation of routine and unusual events occurring on or near the facilities (accomplished via shift reports, pass-downs logs, incident reports, incident reports logs, or other established methods).
- Accurately maintain control of all equipment and keys in the Control Room. Accurately logs all equipment.
- Complete ‘task work orders’ for all reported maintenance needs
- Inform (without delay) the relevant personnel of any missing, damaged, inoperative equipment or communications, alarm, CCTV, or other systems
- Detect, analyze and alert relevant personnel regarding any adverse conditions to the corporation and its employees.
- Proactively monitor all surveillance cameras and CCTV remote viewer programs. Monitor and respond to all security/life safety system alarms.
- Control and monitor the two-way communication systems.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in a security related field.
- At least 2 year verifiable experience in a security command or communications center.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to remain calm and professional under stress.
- Must be physically fit.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About Accurex Leadership and Management Consultants Ltd
Accurex Consultants, being founded in 1998, is a Management Consulting center with a highly qualified team of dedicated management & human resource experts. We are the one stop Centre for all of your management and Human Resource needs. We take our time and resources to be well-informed of the latest and most transformative Leadership and Management solutions. Our training elements are structured to extremely nurture your individual achievement and generate high staff performance as per your desired needs.