Relationship Manager, Women Banking
- Position the Bank as the bank of choice for women.
- Implement the annual marketing strategy for the women’s market in line with the Bank’s vision.
- Drive the sales of the Bank’s women lifestyle solutions by supporting all SBU’s in the Bank.
- Constitute, collaborate and co-ordinate the activities of the women Champions and Ambassadors bank-wide.
- Drive the Bank’s women lifestyle solutions leveraging on support from Champions and Ambassadors.
- Organize knowledge and content sharing sessions with Women Champions and Ambassadors.
- Liaise regularly with market facing and Retail Operations staff on strategies to improving customer experience and operational excellence.
- Conduct training sessions across the Bank to ensure understanding of Women Banking initiatives amongst staff.
- Ensure prompt and effective distribution of the women’s lifestyle solutions marketing materials across all the bank’s channels e.g. flyers, banners etc.
- Creating & exploring business opportunities for the women’s market through strategic alliances & partnerships with notable women focused groups and association.
- Oversee the activities of the access women training sessions and ensure effectiveness.
- Organize the award programs and events of women banking.
- Ensure effectiveness and interactivity of the women banking social media platforms.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelors degree in a business field related discipline from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in the banking industry.
- Product- knowledge and training
- People management skills
- Project management skills
- Business development skills
- Brand management skills
- Banking Operations
- Strong facilitation skills
- Strong communication skills,
- Strong selling skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Access Bank
Access Bank Plc is a full service commercial Bank operating through a network of about 366 branches and service outlets located in major centres across Africa and the United Kingdom. Listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1998, the Bank serves its various markets through 4 business segments: Personal, Business, Commercial and Corporate & Investment banking.