Team Member, Corporate Communications
Develop excellent Digital content that positively project the image of the Bank
Responsible for developing brand strategy and overseeing the implementation of key brand management initiatives (Brand design & development, Brand Research, Brand Standardization & Control, Brand training & Acculturation) to support the overall business and brand goals and objectives
Implementation of key brand management initiatives to support the overall business and brand goals and objectives.
- Provide design, development and production for all the bank’s 2D and 3D collaterals in line with Visual identity guideline/standards.
- Develop and implement innovative ways of leveraging the digital and web media.
- Ensure the adherence of the brand guidelines in all below-the-line activities.
- Ensure compliance/adherence to rules guiding production and maintenance of branded items – stationeries, business cards, fliers, banners etc.
- Ensure compliance/standardization of communication platforms and materials in line with brand identity guidelines.
- Research story ideas for content to positively project the image of the Bank.
- Develop and write story, content and material for publication in the mass media i.e Press Releases, features, editorials, announsorials for Print, Electronic and Web media.
- Develop media kits and information material for media use.
- Regularly update and review the Bank’s website and act as the Gatekeeper for content for web upload.
- Liaise with the SBUs and the media officers on contents for the Bank in the digital media and website.
- Carry out periodic survey of industry reporting in the media to guide relevant content development and timely publications.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Corporate Communications
Educational and professional qualifications
- A Bachelors degree in Communication or related field from a reputable and recognized institution.
- Diploma in Graphic Design.
- Membership to a relevant professional body is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience in financial services sector or professional services firm.
- Experience in graphic design is mandatory.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong brand and digital management capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Report writing and record keeping
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Access Bank Kenya
Access Bank Plc is a full service commercial Bank operating through a network of about 366 branches and service outlets located in major centres across Africa and the United Kingdom. Listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1998, the Bank serves its various markets through 4 business segments: Personal, Business, Commercial and Corporate & Investment banking.